28 November 2007

Changes in the ADD

Yesterday was a SW engineering full day for me. Making the changes, creating the data model, drawing the diagrams again, checking that everything was right; took me all day long until 2 a.m.
But the worst of all were the CAPTIONS, I hate the captions; because if you have to add something in the middle, you have to change all the captions below you.
I know that latex do it, but we are using a MWord 2003 template, so we can't use latex and it drives me crazy.

Anyway finally I ended the document, and all was dandy; but this morning I had to check it out again because some sorting in the structure and there you go again....

So now I have just sent it to the customer, and I really hope that he is happy with it, becuase changing a 80 pages document in only one day it's stressfull to say little.

A good point is that the other document, the briefing is already finished and reviewed; and the DDD has begun to be done.

So in summary...I just need some holidays; sadly I am not going to get them :-(


This is the life of a SW engineer (at least in the university, that I know). But from a real perspective, this link associated is quite funny; you should check it out.

Nieves

No comments: