17 December 2007

Huge Discovery!!!

Hello bloggers:

Today I have realised a very important fact, but first I have to explain the situation.
This last month, I have been in some job interviews (yeah, I know, bu that's not the point), anyway in everyone of them, they have asked me:

  • How do you work in group?
  • How do you solve conflictic situations?
  • How do you deal with someone that does not do his/her job?
  • Can you follow an schedule and a list of tasks?
  • etc.

And let me tell you, in that moment I though: Hey, that's what I am doing in this project!!! And also what we have been doing for almost the last 3 years of the degree.
So, that has been my discovery, that although the project can seem boring, hard-work, and all those things that we know; in reality it is preparing us for what is about to come, so we don't go blind in the next 4 or 5 months when we begin really working.

But although all this seems like I should thank my teachers of SE3, sorry but cannot do; it goes against the student rule:
"the student is always the one that suffers"
LOL

Anyway, you can contradict me, support me, etc. But if you do, please say so giving reasons.

Thanks a lot

Nieves

No comments: