30 January 2008

Astounding news!!!

Goodnight people!!

Although it was supposed to be known the winner of the competition the 25th of January, that knowledge is not known as of yet. But that's not the point of this post.
Today as I was checking possible subjects to take this new semester, I realised that the second part of the subject that gave us the idea of this blog, Informatic Systems, has a crazy schedule.

I explain.

As you have seen during the last four months we have developed a bookmarking system. The development process took care of the analysis, design and the planning of the tests of the system. Well Informatic Systems (call it IS) will be develop another system but taking care of the analysis, design, test and implementation following the standard of the ESA called ESA Light, is a simpler version of the full ESA standard (the one we followed in Un.linkito.no.mx).
That in itself, is no problem at all, but the thing is that we, the people in the bilingual course, has to do it in half the time that the normal course has, that's 2 months!!!!! 2 F****ING MONTHS!!! (it's not the insult, check the number of letters)

I imagine that the schedule has been planned, but I hope is not the same project because there is no human way that the same can be done in 2 months, while it can be but I think we need sleep also.

That's all. It's just I have seen that and I didn't believe it.

Thanks

Nieves

3 comments:

Cejus said...

Yep. I already noticed the schedule for the subject... it's incredible, I don't know how they're planning to teach it in so few time...

Good luck in the contest! =D

Anonymous said...

Thanks, and I know I think we are going to skip sleep hours in order to accomplish it.

Hey and We have Florin as teacher again, lucky us!!!

Anonymous said...

Just my two cents, since you are leaving my side:

1) IMHO, any project can follow the ESA standard and be accomplished in any given time with any given resources, it is simply a question of streamlining resources, time and goals. Probably, the upcoming project is very different in scope and goals to ours.

2) Florin is an outstanding lecturer, congrats :-)

juanmi