17 January 2008

NEWS: MySQL has been sold!!!

Hello all

I forgot to say that in class we have known that Sun had bought MySQL and as I was curious, I have begun searching the web and I have found some interesting web pages where it is explained, as I know that some of the readers of this blog speak Spanish I put two links, one for the english speakers and another for the spanish ones:

Also, in those articles, it is explained how is the war between Sun and Oracle and if you can check the English site because it is explained in a very funny way.

What I have not found is the name of hte now Sun property MySQL, because they will probably change the name (stupid thing because everyone knows it as MySQL, but that's only my opinion). So if someone knows it, please tell us in a comment.


Thanks

Nieves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Good work with the blog... actually, how did you get to now about the SUN deal?

Ejem, ejem... (that sounds Spanish, though), you gotta point out at your references ;-)

Hey, don´t get overboard here, I am just kidding.

best,
juanmi